3 Minute Read:
For some of us, an elaborate skin care regimen was never part of our routine, and we end up panicking when we see those first signs of aging.
While it’s not wise to take our skin for granted, you can still help correct some of these skin issues with intentional and consistent action. Even if you haven’t followed a diligent skin care regimen before today, it is never too late to start.
Finding effective products and treatments is key to preventing or reducing how fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage can affect our skin.
3 Best Options for Skin Care
Dr. Jason Diamond is among a handful of facial plastic surgeons who recommend medical-grade skin care products for their surgical and non-surgical patients.
Dr. Diamond endorses the following three skin care lines to care for skin of all ages:
- SkinMedica® – This top-of-the-line bundle includes ingredients to protect, support, and revitalize your skin for 90 days, including:
- SkinMedica® HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – A long-lasting moisturizer with five different forms of hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to replenish your skin and smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lumivive AM + PM Repair – AM antioxidant protects from free radicals, pollution, and blue light, while PM repairs mitochondrial skin cells, detoxifies, and recharges the skin.
- PURIGENEX – This combination of products provides intensive, collagen-based skin therapy:
When regularly used together, these never-before-available FDA-registered, highest-quality collagen formulas can make skin appear smoother, plumper, and younger while fighting the effects of aging, sun damage, and acne. These are excellent for use on the neck and around the eyes.
- Restorsea PRO provides three products that can be combined to protect the skin on the face, hands, and around the eyes.
- PRO Intensive Treatment 10X Serum – This non-irritating alternative to retinol is ideal for those with sensitive skin. This is more effective than glycolic acid at reducing brown spots.
- PRO Intensive Hand Treatment 10X – This treatment removes or reduces dark spots and firms and hydrates the skin on the hands.
- Restorsea PRO Eye Serum – This serum contains many beneficial ingredients, including caffeine to reduce puffiness and improve under-eye circulation and Dolce Stevia to tighten the under-eye area.
Results-Driven Non-surgical Treatments
Dr. Diamond also offers a range of intensive non-surgical treatments to improve your facial skin.
- Dr. Diamond’s InstaFacial® – The Diamond InstaFacial® is our signature facial and includes laser treatment, PRP therapy, and microneedling. These components stimulate and protect collagen levels, leaving you with an intense and long-lasting facial skin rejuvenation.
- This is an excellent way to start your new skin care routine. After receiving your InstaFacial®, Dr. Diamond will recommend the appropriate skin care product to use going forward.
- Diamond InstaAMNI® – This is an add-on treatment to the Diamond InstaFacial®, which uses amniotic stem cells to regenerate new cells for younger-looking skin.
Non-surgical Skin Treatments and Care With Our Beverly Hills Beauty Expert
Dr. Diamond offers all the surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments you need. Call our Beverly Hills facial plastic surgery office to schedule your consultation today at (310) 859-9816.